CCNA RouterSim Network Visualizer 6.0
RouterSim’s CCNA Network Visualizer v6.0 is a CCNA router and network simulator that offers more features and flexibility than any product on the market. You can design, build and configure your own network. With a program that offers 500 supported commands and over 190 labs, you are empowered to build, test and preview a large variety of networks! CCNA Network Visualizer 6.0 is ideal for:
- Anyone studying for the Cisco CCNA 640-802 exam.
- Deployment over a LAN network.
- Distance education and deployment on a Citrix server or Microsoft Terminal Services.
- Corporate trainers and employees.
- Students at colleges, universities, and technical institutes.
Program Features …
- Added the 2811 router with four serial interfaces.
- Added the 2960 switch.
- Added the 3560 switch.
- Added practice scenarios based on Cisco 640-802 test objectives that can be graded with our Net Assessment software engine.
- Added IPv6 labs.
- Added labs on the SDM.
- Added labs on the SSH.
- Revamped labs that include more educational material.
- Added the option of using RouterSim or Cisco devices in creating/viewing networks.
- Added self-contained, Individual labs that can be graded with our Net Assessment software engine.
- Custom Labs … Create and share your labs with others via the Network Visualizer menu. This is ideal for instructors.
- Net Assessment … for instructors and all other users. Test and evaluate your problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Net Packet Monitor … You can view a packet real time as it travels through your network.