CCNA Security (640-554) Portable Command Guide
Cisco Press | Edition: 2012 | English | ISBN-13: 978-1587204487
Topics covered include:
- Networking security fundamentals: concepts, policies, strategies, and more.
- Securing network infrastructure: network foundations, CCP, management plane and access, and data planes (IPv6/IPv4).
- Secure connectivity: VPNs, cryptography, IPsec, and more.
- Threat control and containment: strategies, ACL threat mitigation, zone-based firewalls, and Cisco IOS IPS.
- Securing networks with ASA: ASDM, basic and advanced settings, and ASA SSL VPNs.