CCNP BCMSN Portable Command Guide
Cisco Press | 168 pages | Edition: 2007 | ISBN-10: 1587201887 | PDF | 3.81 MB
This book will help you memorize commands and concepts as you work to pass the CCNP BCMSN exam (642-812). The guide summarizes all CCNP certification-level Cisco IOSÂ® Software commands, keywords, command arguments, and associated prompts, providing you with tips and examples of how to apply the commands to real-world scenarios. Sample configurations throughout the book provide you with a better understanding of how these commands are used in simple network designs.
The topics in this portable command guide cover how to do the following:
- Implement VLANs.
- Conduct the operation of Spanning Tree Protocol and EtherChannel in a hierarchical network.
- Implement inter-VLAN routing.
- Implement gateway redundancy technologies.
- Describe and configure wireless client access.
- Describe and configure security features in a switched network.
- Configure support for voice.
http://www.linkbucks.com/DA7tR or http://adf.ly/1O8JuB