Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) Foundation Learning Guide
Cisco Press | Edition: 2010 | English | ISBN-13: 978-1587058820
Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) Foundation Learning Guide is ideal for certification candidates who are seeking a tool to learn all the topics covered in the ROUTE 642-902 exam:
- Serves as the official book for the Cisco Networking Academy CCNP ROUTE course.
- Includes all the content from the e-Learning portion of the Learning@ Cisco ROUTE course.
- Provides a thorough presentation of complex enterprise network frameworks, architectures, and models, and the process of creating, documenting, and executing an implementation plan.
- Details Internet Protocol (IP) routing protocol principles.
- Explores Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Open Shortest Path First (OSPF), and Border Gateway Protocol (BGP).
- Examines how to manipulate routing updates and control the information passed between them.
- Covers routing facilities for branch offices and mobile workers.
- Investigates IP Version 6 (IPv6) in detail.
- Presents self-assessment review questions, chapter objectives, and summaries to facilitate effective studying.