Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH) Foundation Learning Guide
Cisco Press | Edition: 2010 | English | ISBN-13: 978-1587058844
Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH) Foundation Learning Guide is ideal for certification candidates who are seeking a tool to learn all the topics covered in the SWITCH 642-813 exam:
- Serves as the official book for the Cisco Networking Academy CCNP SWITCH course.
- Provides a thorough presentation of the fundamentals of multilayer switched network design.
- Explains the implementation of the design features such as VLAN, Spanning Tree, and inter-VLAN routing in the multilayer switched environment.
- Explains how to implement high-availability technologies and techniques.
- Covers security features in a switched network.
- Presents self-assessment review questions, chapter topics, summaries, command syntax explanations, network diagrams, and configuration examples to facilitate effective studying.