SecureCRT v184.108.40.2064 64-bit
SecureCRT for Windows, Mac, and Linux provides rock-solid terminal emulation for computing professionals, raising productivity with advanced session management and a host of ways to save time and streamline repetitive tasks. SecureCRT provides secure remote access, file transfer, and data tunneling for everyone in your organization.
- Securely access business applications on UNIX, Linux, or VMS from machines running Windows, Linux, and Mac — employ the rich emulation support for VT100/102/220, ANSI, SCO ANSI, Wyse 50/60, Xterm, and Linux console.
- Configure, manage, and customize 1 to 5,000 sessions with full control over scrollback, key mappings, colors, fonts, and more.
- Access your full array of network devices from one client with SSH2, SSH1, Telnet, Telnet/SSL, serial, and other protocols.
- Leverage the high-productivity UI with time-saving capabilities including multi-session launch, tabbed sessions, tiled sessions, cloned sessions, a button bar for repeated commands, and mapped keys.
- Depend on the open standard Secure Shell protocol for encrypted logon and session data, flexible authentication options, and optional FIPS 140-2 -approved ciphers.
- Automate repetitive tasks in SecureCRT by running scripts using VBScript, JScript, PerlScript, or Python. The script recorder builds your keystrokes into a VBScript.
- Transfer files between network devices with SFTP, Xmodem, Ymodem, Zmodem, or Kermit. A built-in TFTP server provides additional file transfer flexibility.