CCIE Professional Development: Advanced IP Network Design, 1st Edition
CiscoPress | 368 pages | Edition: 1999 | ISBN-13: 978-1578700974 | 4.32 MB
A core textbook for CCIE preparation:
- Learn how to apply effective hierarchical design principles to build stable, large-scale networks.
- Examine broken networks and discover the best methods for fixing them.
- Understand how the right topology enhances network performance.
- Construct the most efficient addressing and summarization scheme for your network.
- Prevent network failure by applying the most appropriate redundancy at the network core, distribution layer, and access layer.
- Extend your network’s capabilities through proper deployment of advanced IGP- and EGP-based protocols.
Advanced IP Network Design provides the solutions network engineers need to grow and stabilize large IP networks. Technology advancements and corporate growth inevitably lead to the necessity for network expansion. This book presents design concepts and techniques that enable networks to evolve into supporting larger, more complex applications while maintaining critical stability.
Advanced IP Network Design provides you with a basic foundation to understand and implement the most efficient network design around the network core, distribution and access layers, and the common and edge network services. After establishing an efficient heirarchical network design, you will learn to apply OSPF, IS-IS, EIGRP, BGP, NHRP, and MPLS. Case studies support each protocol to provide you with valuable solutions to common blocks encountered when implementing an IGP- or EGP-based network.
Advanced IP Network Design offers expert-level solutions and help with CCIE exam preparation through the following features: practical discussion and implementation of CCIE-level networking issues; case studies that highlight real-world design, implementation, management, and troubleshooting issues; scenarios that help you put the presented solutions to use; and chapter-ending review questions and exercises.
Pass unzip: www.hvat.info