CCNA Security 640-554 Portable Command Guide
CiscoPress | 1456 pages | Edition: 2012 | ISBN-13: 978-1587204487 | 113.71 MB
Topics covered include:
- Networking security fundamentals: concepts, policies, strategies, and more.
- Securing network infrastructure: network foundations, CCP, management plane and access, and data planes (IPv6/IPv4).
- Secure connectivity: VPNs, cryptography, IPsec, and more.
- Threat control and containment: strategies, ACL threat mitigation, zone-based firewalls, and Cisco IOS IPS.
- Securing networks with ASA: ASDM, basic and advanced settings, and ASA SSL VPNs.
Pass unzip: www.hvat.info